Happy Easter weekend! I have always loved dying Easter eggs, and I couldn’t wait to do it with Caroline this year. Since my girl is so little, I knew the traditional Easter egg dye options were not for us. I searched the internet for a different, more safe option for us… and found the Cool Whip dying method! We had so much fun!
What You’ll Need:
- Cool Whip
- hard boiled eggs
- food coloring
- sheet pan
- spread the Cool Whip on the sheet pan, about 1-2 inches thick
- add drops of food coloring all over the Cool Whip
- use a spoon to stir the food coloring around (try not to mix the colors together too much)
- coat the eggs with the Cool Whip/food coloring mixture
- place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow the color to set
- rinse the eggs, dry, & you’re finished!
This is a super fun & safe way to dye eggs! Your kids will love it! Let me know if you try it.