If you know me, you know I have a love for sweet tea. I don’t know what it is, but I just love it! I’m usually too lazy to make it at home, and I feel like it never tastes as good… BUT then I found this recipe! I found a copycat recipe on Pinterest for Chick Fil A’s sweet tea, tweaked a few things, and made my own delicious recipe. Try it, it’s delicious! Let me know what you think…
What you’ll need:
- 4 Lipton Tea Bags
- 4 cups of hot, not boiling, water
- Simple syrup (1 cup of water + 1 1/2 cups of sugar) *you can do less sugar if you want, but I like it sweet
Make that tea, girl:
- Put teabags in the bottom of a pitcher and pour the 4 cups of hot water over them.
- Let the teabags steep for 10-15 minutes.
- While tea is steeping, make the simple syrup. Add the water and sugar to small pot, and stir constantly until the sugar is all dissolved.
- After 10-15 minutes, remove your tea bags and add your simple syrup. Fill the remainder of the pitcher with cold water.
- Chill for about an hour and then ENJOY!